Wednesday 11 July 2018 by FIIG Research Company factsheets

DBNGP AUD 6.00% 11-Oct-19 Senior Unsecured Notes Retail & Wholesale Factsheets

DBNGP Finance Corporation AUD 6.00% 11-Oct-19 Senior Unsecured Notes Factsheet 

Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline (DBNGP) is Western Australia’s primary gas transmission pipeline. The 1,530km pipeline links the large natural gas reserves in the offshore Carnarvon (one of the largest natural gas reserves in Australia) and Browse basins on West Australia’s North West Shelf to the industrial, commercial and residential centres in Perth and the surrounding regions.

DBNGP is indirectly owned by CK Infrastructure (40%), CK Asset Holdings (40%) and Power Assets Holdings (20%). CK Infrastructure owns about 39% of Power Assets Holdings and is its largest shareholder.

85% of DBNGP revenues are derived from long-dated negotiated gas transportation tariffs, charged for shipping gas along the pipeline, with the remaining 15% coming from contracts relying on the regulated tariffs. DBNGP is ultimately regulated by the Economic Regulation Authority, the Western Australia government agency overseeing the electric, gas, water and rail infrastructures in the state.

  • View the DBNGP Finance Corporation October 2019 Wholesale Factsheet.

  • View the DBNGP Finance Corporation October 2019 Retail Factsheet.

Note: Access to the content will require a FIIG client login