Smiles all around the office this week as our new Portfolio Performance Report is successfully launched on MyFIIG and we win the SMSF provider award for the fourth year running
New Portfolio Performance Report now available on MyFIIG
As part of enhancing our custodial service with richer reporting capability we are pleased to launch the new Portfolio Performance Report, available via the MyFIIG online portal.
The Portfolio Performance Report offers a consolidated view of your current FIIG portfolio, and includes the following key metrics for each bond, RMBS or deposit:
- Portfolio performance – annualised IRR & gross IRR over the bond holding period* and capital movement
- More detailed information about your bonds including price history, cost base, performance and maturity schedule
- Cashflow summary and projections all in one place including full transactional history for current holdings
- Australian dollar denominated market valuation for foreign currency bonds
- Visibility of FX impact on performance of your portfolio
The Performance Report is available now via the “Documents” tab in MyFIIG. You can also view holding details, performance and cashflow information for each holding in the “Current Portfolio” tab.
The Portfolio Performance Report is not intended to replace your monthly statement, but rather to provide additional analysis to help you manage your portfolio.
If you have any questions about this new report, please contact your relationship manager.
*Note: bond holding period is from the date of first purchase to current day close of business.
A big thank you to all our clients who voted for us at the 2016 SMSF provider awards
We are proud to announce that we have won the SMSF provider award for the fourth consecutive year, as judged by members and trustees at this year’s 2016 Core Data SMSF service provider awards. The award cited FIIGs quality of advice and ease of doing business as key differentiators compared to major financial institutions. We are honoured to receive the recognition from our clients that you value what we do and we thank you for your ongoing support.