In the past quarter FIIG has launched two initiatives which are designed to streamline our engagement with Advisors and reduce the administration required when your clients invest in term deposits and bonds. These two initiatives are The FIIG Rolling Term Deposit Service and our New Account Opening documentation which gives you and your clients a simpler, more streamlined account-opening experience.
The FIIG Rolling Term Deposit Service
The FIIG Rolling Term Deposit service (RTD) is designed specifically for professional wealth advisors managing multiple term deposit investments.
This specialist service minimises administration, making transactions convenient and seamless.
Features and benefits:
- Easy online management – Send rollover, withdrawal or other instructions on behalf of your clients via our online client portal
- One set of documents – We use a limited power of attorney. This enables clients to sign one set of documents, one time only
- No fees – Our RTD is free of charge. The rate you see online is the rate your client is paid on their term deposit
- Rates from a range of highly-rated major banks, regional banks and other ADIs – You can tell us whose rates you want to see online and only ever see term deposit rates from these ADIs
- Use your clients existing bank account The RTD uses your clients’ existing bank account. There is no “hub” account required for managing rollovers and withdrawals
- Ease of administration – Maturity dates on term deposits can be tailored to roll on the same day each week or month; this allows efficiency in your TD management
- Ease of administration – Maturity instructions can be entered at any time between the term deposit lodgement date and maturity date
- Dedicated team – The RTD is backed by our dedicated support team. If you need assistance, our team of four staff support the RTD’s day to day operations
- One fixed income platform – RTD users can see their bond and term deposit investments on one central online platform
To arrange a demonstration of the RTD service please click here.
New Account Opening Documentation
In an effort to make it as simple as we can for you to deal with FIIG, we have overhauled the process required for you to open an account for your clients.
The new document Opening a FIIG Client Account replaces the old Request for Information and Welcome Pack (custody deed and associated documents).
This single document contains:
- Access to important documents which should be read and understood before opening a custody account
- Access to relevant factsheets and FAQs
- A single Application Form to be executed as an Agreement - so there is no requirement for duplicate information or multiple copies
- A simple checklist to help ensure correct completion of the application
The new document is a form-fillable PDF. We recommend that you save a version of the file with Section 5 pre-filled with your details.