We want everyone who visits The WIRE website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
FIIG is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines and are continually looking at ways to increase the accessibility and usability of our website.
To help us make The WIRE a positive place for everyone, we have referred to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 . These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections; and
- people on mobile devices.
If you rely on a screen reader or other assistive technology, you will be glad to know that we have designed the site to support the proper use of semantic markup. For example, you should be able to use headings reliably for page-level navigation.
The modern browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by the following instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer 7: from the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers
- Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
- Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
- Mac / all browsers
- Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +
- Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press -
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
The site displays correctly in current web browsers. If you view our site on an older browser, you may find pages do not display as intended if the browser isn't standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version to get the most from our site.
Should you experience any difficulty in accessing The WIRE website, please don't hesitate to contact us .